Allama Talib Johri was born in India (Bihar). he belongs to a very respectful and well-educated family. He was the son of the most respected person named “Moulana Mustafa Jauhar (Late)”. He was known as the most well-known and famous Alim in the world. He always attends & attends Majalis. Read here the complete Allama Talib Johri Biography, life, books, awards, family, and death news, and also see her pictures.
Allama Talib Johri was very good and kind heart ted. He was known as an “Islamic Scholar, leader, poetess, and philosopher belonging to the Shia religion. He was admitted to a private hospital on dated (10/06/2020) due to a heart problem. now on dated 22/06/2020, he passed due to Cardiovascular disease (CVA) which he has been suffering from on 10th June 2020.
Now on dated 22-06-2020, he passed away in Karachi owing to CVA disease. Allama Talib Johri was put on a ventilator due to CVA disease, his condition was very serious. He wrote a lot of books some of which I have described here below.
- Date of Birth: 27th August 1939
- Age: 81 years
- Occupation: Islamic Scholar, Historic Researcher, Poet, Philosopher
- Religion: Shia sect of (Islam)
- Father Name: Moulana Mustafa Jauhar (Late)
- Mother Name: Not known
- Spouse name: Unknown
- Children: Riaz Jauhari
- Birthplace: Patna, Bihar, British India
- Death date: 22nd June 2020
- Death place: Karachi, Pakistan
- Nationality: Pakistan
- Denomination: Shia
- Education at: Najaf, Iraq
- Books: Zikray Masoom, Khulafey Isna Ashra, Nizam Hayat e Insaani, Alamat-e-Zahoory Mahdi etcetera.
- Awards: Sitare-e-Imtiaz (2010)
Allama Talib Johri wrote and publish so many Urdu books like Zikray Masoom, Khulafey Isna Ashra, Nizam Hayat e Insaani, Alamat-e-Zahoory Mahdi etcetera. His books and poetry can be read online at any time. So read and share Allama Talib Johri’s Biography, death, age, family, pictures, children, father and mother name, books, etc.
Death News of Allama Talib Johri