In this world, society and culture have various impacts on giving someone a name. Each one has some special reason to put names. But in the Muslim world, most Names are allotted according to the regional language and culture and the combination is always with Some Muslim Girl names with meaning 2023 mostly the “Muhammad” which has a high percentage of Male names in the Muslim world.
Here you will see the best Islamic Girl’s Names with Meanings in Urdu English & Hindi that are used in Muslim society. These names can be considered Unique Muslim girl names with Urdu and English meanings.
Modern Muslim Girl Names Islamic Baby Girl names 2023
Have to look over Islamic Names Girls With Meaning Islamic Baby Girl Names From Quran taken for you. The parents who bestowed a baby girl they should file Muslim Girl names Islamic Names In Urdu from here.
Unique Islamic Girl Names Muslim girl names list attached herewith from A to Z. Pakistani Girls Names Islamic with meaning from Dictionary have been given on www.astoryline.com to download.
Islamic Female Names From Quran Muslim Female Names 2023 new collections read online. And Sunnah Beautiful Islamic Baby Girls Names mostly used in Pakistan list attached below as.
Now find your daughter’s best Islamic Female names Muslim Girl Names with Meaning 2023 from the ABC list below attached hereby. Peoples also search about the Islamic Girl name list a to z with meaning Urdu attached for your facilitation below.
Best Muslim Girl Names Meaning A to Z list
Abir (Abeer – fragrance)
Adiba (adeeba – civilised / cultured)
Afaf (Afaaf – purity/modesty)
Afifa (Afeefa-honest, upright)
Ahlam (Ahlaam – dreams)
Amira (ameera – princess)
Anbar (Ambar – camphor)
Arwa (satisfied, pleasant, fresh)
Azizah (Azeeza – dear/powerful)
Azra (azraa – virgin – used for Maryam/Mary)
Arfa(Aali Rutba wali, Buland Rutba wali, Greatness)
Aakifa (A lady who worship Allah in solitude)
Abla ( Perfectly formed)
Ahd (Pledge; Knowledge)
Aida (Visiting; Returning)
Amani (Wishes; Aspirations)
Amina (Trustworthy; Faithful)
Aneesa (Friendly; of the good company)
Anwaar (Rays of light)
Aroub( (Woman) Loving to her husband)
Asiyah (One who tends to the weak and heals them)
Ayah ( Sign; distinct)
Aalia ( Exalted; Highest social standing)
Abida ( Worshipper; Devotee)
Adeela ( Equal)
Afra (A lady with a fair complexion)
Ahlam ( one who has pleasant dreams; imaginative)
Aisha ( Prosperous; Wife of Prophet Muhammad)
Almas ( Diamond)
Amatullah (Female servant of Allah)
Amira (Leader; Princess)
Aqeelah (A wise and intelligent lady)
Areej ( Pleasent smell)
Aseelah (One belonging to a great heritage and family)Asma(Daughter of Abu Bakar
Aziza(Esteemed; Precious; Cherished
Azza ( Young female gazelle)
Badr (full moon)
Badriya (full moon-wali)
Bahia (Bahiya – nice)
Bahija (Baheeja – happy)
Baligha (baleegha – eloquent)
Banan (banaan-finger tips)
Barirah (Bareera-pious, kind)
Basha’ir (Bashaaer-good tidings)
Bashira (basheera-report of good tiding)
Batul (batool – immaculate)
Bilqis (bilqees – the name of the queen of Sheeba who became Muslim at the timeofSolomon)
Budur (full moons)
Bushra (a good tiding)
Badriya (Resembling full moonBahiyya girl name means Beautiful; Radiant)
Banan ( Fingertips)
Bashira (Bringer of good tidings)
Buthayna ( beautiful and tender body)
Baheera (Dazzling; Brilliant)
Balqis (The name of the Queen of Sheba)
Basma ( A smile)
Batool (Ascetic virgin)
Fadwa (redemption, sacrificing)
Faiqa (faa-eqa – outstanding, awake)
Fatema (Fatima – one sucking her mother’s milk)
Falak ( Star)
Firdous ( Garden; Paradise)
Fawziya ( Successful; Victorious)
Fareeha( Happy; Joyful)
Gulnar (gulnaar-flowery [Persian])
Ghaliya (Fragrant; Valuable)
Ghusoun ( Branches (tree)
Ghayda ( Young and delicate lady)
Hind (India – common Arab name)
Huriya (hooriya-houri, nymph)
Hajar ( Mother of Prophet Ismail)
Hanifa ( True believer)
Hasnaa ( Beautiful)
Haifa( Slender; Of beautiful body)
Huda (Right guidance)
Husna ( Most beautiful)
Hadiya (Guide to righteousness)
Hafsa (Name of wife of the Prophet)
Halima (Gentle; Patient)
Haniya ( Pleased; Happy)
Hawwa (Name of the wife of Prophet Adam)
Humaira (Sayyida Aisha’s title)
New Muslim Girl Names with Meaning
Ibtihl (Supplication. Prayer)
Imtithal (Politeness; Obedience)
Inaya (Concern; Solicitude)
Izdihar ( Flourishing; Blossoming)
Juwairiyah (little girl)
Jumana ( Silver pearl)
Jalaa (Clarity; Elucidation)
Janan ( Heart or soul)
Khirad(Intellect, Samajh, Aqal, Danish )
Kausar (reservoir in Paradise)
Khansa [pre-Islam Arabic poetess]
Kamila (Most perfect)
Kawthar (River in Paradise)
Khairiya (Charitable; Good)
Kulthoum (Daughter of the Prophet)
Laila (dark-old Arab name)
Lama (Darkness of lips)
Lamya ( Dark-lipped)
Lubaba(The innermost essence)
Lujain ( Gold)
Lamees( Soft to the touch)
Latifa (Gentle; Kind)
Lina ( Tender)
Lubna (A tree yielding sweet liquid)
Maimuna (lucky, blessed)
Mais (proud gait)
Maisa (one with proud gait, a walker with proud gait)
Maisara (comfort, prosperity)
Maisun (maysoon / meaning ?)
Malak / Malaeka (angel – angels)
Mariha (joyful, cheerful)
Mayesa (same as “Maisa” above)
Muniba (muneeba-repentant to God)
Makarim (good and honorable character)
Maleeha (Beautiful and charming)
Ma’soomah ( Protected)
Maymouna ( Auspicious; Blessed)
Maysoon (beautiful face and body)
Muna (Wish; Desire)
Maisa (Walking with proud swinging )
Mariyah ( Lady with fair complexion)
Manal (Attainment; Achievement)
Mawiya (Old Arabic name)
May (Old Arabic name)
Maysa (To walk with a swinging gait)
Mayyada(To walk with a swinging gait)
Muhja ( Heart’s blood; Soul)
Musheera( Giving counsel)
New Muslim Girl Names with Meaning 2023
Naaz (pride, elegance)
Nabiha (Nabeeha-eminent, noble, alert, intelligent)
Nafisa (refined, pure, exquisite)
Naira (shinning, glittering)
- Nisrin (corrupted in the Subcontinent as Nasreen (nisreen -musk rose)
- Nur (Noor – light)
- Nabeeha (Intelligent)
- Nadia (The beginning, first)
- Nafisa ( Precious)
- Naeema(Living an enjoyable life)
- Na’ila( Acquirer; Obtainer)
- Najat means Safety.
- Najeeba means Of noble birth.
- Najla means Of wide eyes
- Nasira means Victorious, helper.
- Nawal means Gift
- Nazeera means Like; Equal; Matching.
- Noor means Light
- Nuha means Intelligence; Mind.
- Nusayba means Proper name.
- Nada (Generosity; Dew)
- Nadira(Rare, Precious)
- Nahla (A drink (of water)
- Najah (Success)
- Najiya( Safe)
- Najwa ( Confidential talk)
- Nasreen (White rose)
- Nawar (Flower)
- Nazaha(Purity; Righteousness; Honesty)
- Naziha (Honest)
- Ni’mat( Blessings)
- Nudhar (Gold)
- Nouf ( Highest point on a mountain)
- Nuzha (Pleasure trip; Excursion spot)
- Qahira (victorious)
- Qudsia (holiness)
- Qurratulain (sweetheart)
- Qamar means Moon.
- Rabab (Rabaab-rabab (an Arab musical instrument))
- Radwa (contentment)
- Raghad (carefree, comfortable)
- Raiqa (pure, clear)
- Rahil (wife of Prophet Yaqub))
- Rana (delight)
- Rania (raaniya-gazer, delighted)
- Raya (aroma)
- Reem (froth)
- Rabee’ a means Garden.
- Radhiya means Content; Satisfied
- Raghd means Pleasant.
- Raihana means A sweet-smelling flower.
- Rafa means Happiness; Prosperity.
- Raniya means Gazing.
- Rashida means Wise; Mature
- Rawiya means Transmitter (of ancient Arabic poetry)
- Reem means Gazelle
- Rafee’ a means High; Sublime, Confident)
- Ruwayda means Walking gently)
- Ra’eda ( Leade)
- Rawa ( Satisfaction with a drink)
- Rawdha (Garden)
- Reem( White antelope)
- Ruqaiya (Name of the Prophet’s daughter)
- Sabat (firmness, truth)
- Sabiya (brilliant, splendid)
- Sakina (sakeena-tranquil, calm)
- Salima (saleema-safe, complete)
- Salma (safe, faultless)
- Salsabil (salsabeel-a sping in Paradise)
- Samina (healthy, fertile land without rock and stone)
- Sana (brilliance, majestic)
- Sara (Sarah – the name of Prophet Ibrahim’s wife)
- Shadiya (shaadiya – singing)
- Shaima (shaymaa-good-natured)
- Shakira (shaakira-grateful)
- Shaza (fragrance)
- Shazia (shaaziya-fragrant)
- Shurooq (sun-rise, rise)
- Sughra (tender)
- Suhair (vigilant)
- Saadiya means Good fortune.
- Safa means Clarity; Purity; Serenity.
- Sahar means Dawn.
- Sakina means Peace; Tranquility.
- Saiyyda means Chief.
- Salma means Peaceful.
- Samah means Generosity.
- Sameeha means Generous.
- Samiya means Elevated; Lofty
- Sarah means the Name of Prophet Ibrahim’s wife.
- Shatha means Aromatic
- Sharifa means Noble means in Urdu
- Suha means Name of a star
- Suhair means Proper name.
- Sabira means Patient
- Saeeda means Fortunate; Happy.
- Safiyyah means Serene; Pure; Best friend
- Sahla means Smooth; Soft; Easy.
- Saliha means Good; Righteous.
- Salima means Safe; Healthy.
- Salwa means Quail; Solace
- Samar means Evening conversations
- Sameera means Entertaining companion.
- Sana means Resplendence; Brilliance
- Sawsan means Lily of the valley.
- Shadiya means Singer.
- Siham means Arrows
- Suhaila means Smooth; Soft; Fluent;
- Taghrid (taghreed – churping)
- Tahani (tahaani-greetings)
- Tahira (Pure; Chast)
- Tasneem ( Name of the fountain in Jannah)
- Thameena (Valuable; Precious)
- Taybah(Good; Pure; Chaste)
- Thana (Thankfulness)
- Thurayya ( Star)
- New Muslim Girl Names with Meaning 2023
- Ula (glory, high rank)
- Uzma (greatest)
- Wafa (loyalty)
- Wajd (passion)
- Warda (rose)
- Wajeeha( Eminent; Distinguished)
- Widad (Love; Friendship)
- Wisal (Communion in love)
- Wafa ( Faithfulness)
- Wafiyya (Loyal; Faithful)
- Wijdan(Ecstasy; Sentiment)
- Yasmin (Jasmin)
- Yusra(Proper name; Easiness)
- Yakootah ( Emerald)
- Yumn (Good fortune; Success)
- Yamamah (Dove)
- Zahra (flower)
- Zaima (leader)
- Zainab (a corruption of Zenobia, pre-Islam Syrian queen)
- Zarin (golden)
- Zeba (pretty)
- Zaina( Beautiful)
- Zakiyya (Pure)
- Zahira(Shining; Luminous)
- Zainab(Name of the Prophet’s daughter)
- Zeenat (Beauty; Elegance)
I hope you will really like and share this name list New Muslim Girl Names with Meaning 2023 with your friends. Also, comment in the box below for any suggestions and recommendations or any more demands from you about New Muslim Girl Names with Meaning 2023 “Islamic Female Name Arabic Name Female 2023”.