PMC Admission 2022 Regulations have been started by Pakistan Medical Commission. PMC is a Statutory Regulatory Authority which maintains and controls medical practitioners across Pakistan country. All Universities and Colleges private or Governmental are working under Pakistan Medical Commission. PMDC Admission Policy PMC has been published links are provided here.
Recently, the National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) has been appointed by (PMC) Pakistan Medical Commission as for MDCAT Examination in Pakistan. So MDCAT Admission Nums Admission PMC Admission 2022 has been started by Pakistan Medical Commission. The PMC Application form link attached below.
PMC Admission 2022 Pakistan Medical Commission
- How to check PMDC number online
- PMDC Registration Doctor
- PMC Permanent Registration
- PMDC Admission Policy: Click Here
- PM&DC Good Standing Certificate
- PMC Founded: 1962
- What is the age limit for MBBS in Pakistan for PMC Admission 2022?
- PMC Address Pakistan Medical Commission: Four Service Road South, G10 Mauve Area G 10/4 G-10, Pakistan Islamabad Capital Territory.
- What is PMC Policy PMC Admission Criteria?
- PMC Contact Number: 051 9106151
- How to take Admission PMC.
- How many marks are required for PMC admission?
- Pakistan Medical Commission Criteria Admission
- How Much is a Doctor in Pakistan: 1 Lakh, 10 Thousand
- NUMS Admission 2020: Click here
- PMC Notification: Click Here
- MDCAT Passing Marks: 60 %
- PMC Website Pakistan Medical Commission: Click Here
- MDCAT Admission PMC Last Date for PMC Admission 2022
- When PMC Classes starts: 2022
- Download PMC Application Form: Click Here
Introduction to PMC Admission Pakistan Medical Commission
Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) is a Statutory Regulatory Authority which maintains and controls medical practitioners across Pakistan country. PMC was founded in 1962. Pakistan Medical Commission was formated from 1962 to 2019. Ministry of National Health Services Regulation and Coordination. PMC headquarters Pakistan Medical Commission is in Islamabad Pakistan.
Pakistan Medical Commission Admission Policy Regulation
PMC Bill was approved by this Government of Pakistan. Click on this link and see that PMC Pakistan Medical Commission Bill was approved and Medical Entry Test Policy has been changed modified by this Government. PMC Notification attached to this website www.astoryline.com. All private / Public Medical and Dental College admission will be held by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC).
MDCAT Passing Marks is 60 %. See here how to apply PMC Admission 2022 read also eligibility criteria. The last date PMC Admission MDCAT is 15th February 2022. PMC MDCAT Classes will be started in January 2022. Policy for Public College admission and Private College Admission Policy has been given in PMC Regulation.